Re: ASSISTANT TECHNICAL WRITER

Subject: Re: ASSISTANT TECHNICAL WRITER
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 12:44:00 PDT

Barry West wrote in response to what Stephen Vincent wrote about the ad for
the Assistant Technical Writer:
>I would be very interested in hearing the answer to that question myself.
>Entry level, but:
>- must be a technically-adept writer
>- should have excellent written and oral communication skills
>- must be able to clearly describe complex technical procedures for UNIX
>hardware and/or
> software.
>- have the ability to work independently to meet project goals/schedules
>- have experience with FrameMaker, other desktop publishing systems,
>- basic graphic design highly desired.
>I wonder what an experienced Technical Writer does there?

I would think he or she would do there would be polishing up the ol' resume
and start looking for a decent paying job! ;-)

Rosie Wilcox
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
"What do you like doing best in the world, Pooh?"
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey *was* a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were,
but he didn't know what it was called.
AA Milne