Re: Left Margins for e:mail messages

Subject: Re: Left Margins for e:mail messages
From: John Weiland <weiland -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 10:23:53 PDT

Actually, you should help Marita set up her printing environment to
set the margin. Your message, as shown below, creates a problem on the
right margin in an X.400 ISO-standard e-mail reading environment.

Flames to devnul.

John Weiland (weiland -at- cisco -dot- com) "If standards are outlawed, only
outlaws will have standards."