Job Opening, Technical Editor

Subject: Job Opening, Technical Editor
From: "tmweditr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com" <tmweditr -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 22:13:51 GMT

If posting this job opening is inappropriate for this newsgroup,
then I apologize. Please let me know by e-mail so I don't post this ever
again here. Please, no flames. Thank you.

Engineering Magazine Seeks Technical Editor

Test & Measurement World, a monthly magazine for engineers
involved with test and quality of electronic products, seeks a
technical editor. Based in Newton, MA, T&MW has 75,000 readers
who perform design, production test, and quality control
functions.

T&MW needs a technical editor to cover the automatic test
equipment (ATE) market. Responsibilities include writing and
feature articles and short "test tips" articles. Also, you will
review and edit manuscripts submitted by industry experts for
publication. The job also requires you to pick products for
coverage each month, write 3-5 product announcements. You will
also write a staff column, book reviews, and possibly product
reviews.

You should have BSEE with industry experience at testing ICs and
analog and/or digital board-level products, preferably in a
production environment. Experience with ATE such as that made by
GenRad, Teradyne, LTX, or H-P is preferred. You should also have
some experience writing test procedures, documentation, and
possibly application notes and sales literature. In other words,
you should like to write.

You will be based in Newton, MA, five miles from downtown Boston.
Travel to trade shows 4-5 times a year is required. If you're
interested, send resume and cover letter by snail-mail to:

Jonathan Titus
Editorial Director
Test & Measurement World
275 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02158

Be sure to mention in your cover letter that you heard about the
job from Martin Rowe. Thank you.

* Martin Rowe * / \
* Technical Editor * / \ /\
* Test & Measurement World *___/ \ / \ /\ ___
* tmweditr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com * \ / \/ \/
\/