Re: Consultant Pay

Subject: Re: Consultant Pay
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 15:51:15 -0700

Jonathan Leer said:
> * How do you handle payment for work done over the Internet either for
> remote clients or payment to remote vendors (e.g., illustrators, editors,
> writers)

I'm very curious about this question. I must confess I don't
understand it. I do a lot of work for clients that are more than 20
minutes from my house, which means that I do a lot of work by e-mail
and fax. I get paid by mail. What other way would there be to do it?

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com