Re: roll in your soup

Subject: Re: roll in your soup
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 18:22:02 MST

Uh-oh. I see sides forming on this issue. I'm with Mark Levinson
on this one. The only way this sentence is ambiguous is if you
see roll as a verb. If you see roll as a verb, the sentence is
not grammatically correct. As Mark said, it would need another
"or" before "biscuits."

Unless you ignore grammar, there is only one meaning to this
sentence--with or without the comma after biscuits.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "These opinions are mine, not my employer's." =*=