Technic writers shall write good

Subject: Technic writers shall write good
From: Barry West <Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- S2KEXT -dot- S2K -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:34:04 EDT

Tom wrote:

>I like the list...I really do...but I just listen and don't comment because I
>worry about the impression an unnoticed grammer mistake might give the writers
>(not engineers) on the list. <snip>

Well, don't worry about anymoe, Tom. Sinse reading and respondding to this list
is not what I got payed to do, my opportunities are limited and I read it and
right my reswponses as fast as I can. Although, I do run the spell checkers
most of the time, I do not spend a lot of time prove reading. If some members
cant' undertstand that this format is informal and that some people need to get
in and out of this list quickly, I for one am not goin to lose any sleep over
it.

Barry_West.S2K @ s2kext.s2k.com @ INTERNET