Innate Abilities are Divisive? Dismissive? How?

Subject: Innate Abilities are Divisive? Dismissive? How?
From: Vince Putman <PUTMV -at- MAIL -dot- SYNTRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 14:48:14 CST

Robert,

Kindly consider the attitude and aptitude, while "training and experience"
will NOT ever leave anyone "unaffected", it can not be a substitute for
"natural ability". You have that ability and admit it or not, it was not
force-fed (that's horrifying) into you. Unless you have just taken the
opposite tack in a race for words, just look at the result of attempts to
make silk purses out of . . .

All excellent writers have innate talent which is brought out by
experience. All bad writers have no business in our business. I am, :-)

Vince Putman in Houston | Insults are the last weapons of those
PutmV -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com | who have been defeated by the facts.
713-647-7223 FAX 579-7709 | Eschew Gratuitous Obfuscation