Re: Comma, Comma, Comma (Should we or Shouldn'

Subject: Re: Comma, Comma, Comma (Should we or Shouldn'
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 16:56:21 GMT

In article 0100000 -at- ios -dot- com, charles desaro <soacon -at- ios -dot- com> writes:
>Here's another one for the English Experts:

>Which sentence is correct, relative to the comma:

>The Tech Writer was bright, articulate, knowledgeable, and computer literate.
> or
>The Tech Writer was bright, articulate, knowledgeable and computer literate.

Either is correct. I prefer with, but legitimate opinions vary.

BTW, am I the only one who thinks this thread title sounds like a
song cue for a James Taylor song? :->

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with this
janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | message is the return address.

"Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep."
-- Fran Lebowitz, _Metropolitan Life_