What do you call this?

Subject: What do you call this?
From: Karen Davis PSP team 03 505 <karene -at- ASIMOV -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 14:24:54 CDT

What do you call the circle a (@) that is commonly
called the AT sign? I know there is a more precise
name for it somewhere. Does anyone know it?

Karen Davis
karene -at- asimov -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Word Search
Next by Author: Re: Re[2]: "Technical Writer" en Espanol and English
Previous by Thread: Re: Manuals -> HTML?
Next by Thread: Re: What do you call this?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads