Image Pals Screen Capture

Subject: Image Pals Screen Capture
From: Samantha Burtless <burtless -at- TRG -dot- TRGLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 08:16:50 -0700

Hi-
Has anyone out there heard of a screen capturing tool called
Image Pals? It's produced by Ulead Systems in Torrance, CA.

I'm researching screen capturing utilities for my company, and
Image Pals seems to surpass the functionality of other packages
in its ability to edit images by adding special effects, etc. However,
I am hesitant to recommend a product before hearing from actual
users.

If you have any thoughts about Image Pals, please mail me directly
at burtless -at- trg -dot- trglink -dot- com -dot- I'd be happy to post a summary of
the responses to the list.

TIA,
Samantha Burtless
Samantha Burtless
Associate Information Developer
TRG, Inc.
2929 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602/263-4197
burtless -at- trg -dot- trglink -dot- com