writing in Chicago

Subject: writing in Chicago
From: Dean Hewson <dean -at- FOCUS-SYSTEMS -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 11:36:31 -0400

Do you like Chicago?

My wife has just been offered a job in Matteson, just outside of
Chicago, and we are considering leaving (say it isn't so) Canada.

Do you know what the employment opportunities are like for technical
writers in or around south-western Chicago?

Somebody tell this naive Canadian I'm not going to leave my great job
and beautiful city to live in a smog-ridden, crime-infested dead end.
: )
dean

Dean Hewson
Information Developer
Focus Automation Systems, Waterloo
dean -at- focus-systems -dot- on -dot- ca