Re[2]: Re. Quark vs. PageMaker

Subject: Re[2]: Re. Quark vs. PageMaker
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 15:29:37 -0500

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say. But, if not,
then Pagemaker automatically makes these adjustments when you make a
change to the text.

Virginia Krenn
asdxvlk -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Subject: Re: Re. Quark vs. PageMaker
Author: James Mathewson <math0038 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu> at SMTP
Date: 5/3/95 4:32 PM

I've worked with both and I have to say Quark blows PageMaker out of the
water. For example, suppose you want to line up your document on the top
and bottom of the page in a three-column format. In PageMaker , every time
you make a change to the document, you have to go back and fix all your
columns. Not with Quark. It does it automatically. This is just one of
many headaches I no longer have since switching to Quark.

james {:>l3