Re[2]: Humor: Star Trek Lost Episo

Subject: Re[2]: Humor: Star Trek Lost Episo
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 08:00:00 -0600

Had to send this to you. Hope you haven't seen it already.

Hmm. Twice in one week. This *proves* you haven't been paying attention.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny the first hundred or so times I saw
it, but it's growing whiskers now. Guess this, like the "Good Times" virus,
Craig Shergold, Dave Rhodes, and the chain letter, is continuing evidence of the
growth of the Internet. These things lie dormant until a critical mass of new
arrivals is achieved, when they burst forth again, filling mailboxes around the
world. After which they return to dormancy and the cycle continues.

Both the period of the cycle and the slight mutations in their appearance would
probably make good thesis foddder for the academic types out there.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124