Online Help Developers

Subject: Online Help Developers
From: Del Pozo Marcial <mdelpozo -at- ADMIN -dot- MACOSA -dot- COM -dot- EC>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 20:08:00 PDT

I'm an university student of the "Politecnica Nacional" in Quito-Ecuador.
I'm researching about "Online Help Systems".

Does anyone know about a paper or a document that talk about:
- How to develop Online Help system (Techniques and criterias),
- Explanations about the most used tools
- Standars that an Online Help system must Follow
- etc....
Does anyone Know about books that contain that information? If so, please
send me
the address where I can order then, or, what can I do in order to get then?

Marcial del Pozo A.
Quito-Ecuador South-America
mdelpozo -at- macosa -dot- com -dot- ec