Re: HELP: Trademark Info

Subject: Re: HELP: Trademark Info
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:27:22 MST

Thanks to everyone who filled in the blanks for me.

I received conflicting answers regarding WordPerfect, apparently
because Novell Corp. bought out WordPerfect Corp. a short time
ago.

The text in question was written while WordPerfect was still
owned by WordPerfect; however, because that is not the situation
*now*, I will use Novell Corp. in the list of trademarks.

As for Norton Backup, that is owned by Symantec.

Thanks again for all your prompt replies!

Bev

==========original request==========
Could someone please tell me who the trademark owners are for
these products.

WordPerfect is a registered trademark of ...
Norton Backup is a registered trademark of ...

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=