Overheads

Subject: Overheads
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 11:13:20 LCL

Hal Snyder wrote about using laser printers to generate "overhead
transparencies", but I'd add two points:

1. A warning: Double-check that your transparency materials are rated
safe for laser printers. Standard transparencies will melt and
basically destroy the print engine, an expensive mistake.

2. An alternative: Inkjet printers are a better bet for overheads
because they're far less expensive and let you use color. (And I don't
believe that you need special "paper".)

--Geoff Hart geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
#8^{)}