Re: Demo programs

Subject: Re: Demo programs
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 09:26:55 -0600

On Tue, 11 Apr 1995, Douglas Thayer wrote:

> This may be off the beaten track (though still not as off as some
> recent postings), but our Product Support Group is looking for a new
> program to use for producing animated demo disks. They are currently
> using something called IRPRO, which is apparently difficult to use.

> Can someone point us in the right direction?

It seems like *every* animated demo I've seen has been done using
Macromind Director from MacroMedia. These are all Mac demos, mind you,
and I have no idea whether Director is available for PCs. But since you
didn't state in your query what platforms you were using, I thought I'd
tell you what I know.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.