Re: Virtual documents

Subject: Re: Virtual documents
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 14:59:28 EDT

The case study that I mentioned in my previous posting will be part of "SGML in
Action," a book that I'm writing for the SGML series being published by
Prentice-Hall. The book will explain the business reasons for adopting the
standard for mission-critical document-based products and it will feature 6
case studies.

Since I don't have my final release from the case study I described, I can not
provide more details now. However, once I have their o.k., I'll give everyone
who requested it some additional info.

Best regards,

/chet

--