Re: packaging

Subject: Re: packaging
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 09:36:47 -0400

Elizabeth Kibler asked for suggestions on packaging software & manuals.

My response:

Here at A-B, we create doc. (documentation) sets that typically include several
manuals, release notes, and maybe a quick start type guide. We package them in
a software box with a matching slipcase. The box fits right into the slipcase.
If we have a larger doc set, we use a bigger box called a *garage*. It's
designed the same way as the smaller box. I'm sure you could easily slip your
cd containing software into this type of box along with the manuals.

Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com
Sr. Technical Communicator
Allen-Bradley Co.
President, NE Ohio STC