Re: Is the list really slow?

Subject: Re: Is the list really slow?
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 14:29:35 -0600

On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Shelly M. LaRock wrote:

> Has the list activity been unusually slow? Or does it
> have something to do with the server problems Eric talked
> about earlier? I've only been getting 10 or 12 messages
> a day, and they've been coming through late at night, usually
> several hours after they've been written.

I've noticed this too. My mail has taken a nosedive from upwards of over
100 to less than 30 per day--total for all the lists I'm on--but greatest
on this one. Like Shelly, I miss the conversation.

RoMay Sitze People are persuaded more
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu by the depth of your conviction
than the height of your logic,
More by your enthusiasm
than any proof you can offer.
-author unknown-