Re: HTML macros

Subject: Re: HTML macros
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:12:22 MDT

Bill asks:

"I'm in need of an add-on product or a set of macros for Wordperfect 6
or Word 6 to create HTML documents. Can anyone tell me what works
relatively easily and where to get it? Thanx."

I recently downloaded the beta version of Internet Assistant for Windows from
Microsoft that installs into Word 6.0a or c. It automatically converts Word
documents to HTML. It is easy!

You can download it from Microsoft's home page at

http://www.microsoft.com/pages/misc/whatsnew.htm

You can probably get it from their ftp site, too.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov