Re: Re Uncooperative SMEs

Subject: Re: Re Uncooperative SMEs
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 09:51:00 PST

At 10:21 AM 3/29/95 +0000, Michael Kenward wrote:
>Can someone explain to me the difference between a Subject Matter Expert and
>an Expert?

>The use of this term smacks like jargon for its own sake to me. We owe it to
>society to avoid such 'verbal clutter'.

>Michael Kenward
An expert knows a little about alot, a subject matter expert know alot
about a little.

Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr. Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"All I want is a chance to prove that money can't buy happiness."