Re: Query: What do we call the list?

Subject: Re: Query: What do we call the list?
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 06:51:38 -0800

Let's see: list service, internet list service, email, email customer
list, customer email list, - that's it!

(In any case, I don't recommend "serves." What the heck IS that?"

jb
============================
An interesting question was posed to me today. Our
marketing department is publishing an article in their
newsletter about the list serves we use to correspond
with our customers.

Is there a term, other than List serve, that would be
easily recognized by the "outside world"? Another
writer here thought that electronic discussion forum
might be nice. Any other ideas?

The newsletter goes to print this afternoon, so any
speedy responses either to myself or the list would
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
Samantha Burtless
Samantha Burtless
Associate Information Developer
TRG, Inc.
2929 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602/263-4197
burtless -at- trg -dot- trglink -dot- com