mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maximum culpa

Subject: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maximum culpa
From: Dan Dornbrook <djd -at- CHICAGO -dot- SAFCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 09:34:00 CST

My sincere apologies for wasting everyone's time yesterday with that lame
golf message. As an extremely new Internet user, I was unaware that lists
like these had *no gatekeeper* to zap nonsense like this -- nor was I aware
that one stupid message could eat up anywhere near that much CPU time.
Anyway, it was my mistake, and I regret it.
Is there any kind of guide to E-mail etiquette? If so, please send a copy.
Thanks and more apologies,
Dan Dornbrook (djd -at- safco -dot- com)