Re: Origin of spam

Subject: Re: Origin of spam
From: gina jerome <gina -at- ROARK -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 10:06:10 -0600

> I've seen this thing about "spamming" go around several times and I was just
> about to let it go, but I guess I'll have to throw in my bit about "spamming".
> ... I think I'd rather starve than eat
> another piece of spam.

Spam is in the same food group as twinkies. A group of nutritionists
have taken the same twinkie around with them as they tour the lecture
circuit. While the package is getting old and yellowed, the twinkie
is doing just fine. Oh, by the way, they've been toting that twinkie
about for 15 years.

Cellophane wrapped perservatives, anyone? :-)

Gina Jerome
Austin, Texas