[survey request] tech comm-related

Subject: [survey request] tech comm-related
From: Darcey Harding <STU_DCHARDIN -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 00:51:14 -0500

Hey people -

Rather than posting the survey and risking annoying everyone, I'm posting just
a REQUEST. If you'd like to help a fellow techwhirler finish her research that
will lead to lots and lots of fun, technically written articles, then please
reply with something like "yeah, I'll take the survey." :-)

Hopefully I'll be able to publish some of this in Technical Communication.
FYI, the survey is about gender and communication patterns on the Internet.
Nothing personal, ten minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance!

-Darcey
Darcey C. Harding Whether you think you can or think you
Stu_Dchardin -at- vax1 -dot- acs -dot- jmu -dot- edu can't, you're right. -- Henry Ford