Frame's template

Subject: Frame's template
From: Ruth-Ellen Flanagan <ref -at- GR8FUL -dot- III -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 20:39:04 -0500

Hi,

I know I saw a note somewhere from someone looking for the
Template that Frame uses for its books. I think the response
was that someone out there has it. If anyone has any information
about this or can forward me the notes about it, I would appreciate
it.

I looked on the Frame mailing list archive and don't see it there.

Thanks,

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan
Some Change comes down for the better...
Boz Scaggs