ESL & vice versa

Subject: ESL & vice versa
From: Suzanne Lee <suzanne -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 13:43:08 -0700

This is for anyone who works with translation/international issues:

My (software) company is creating several tests/exercises to screen
potential distributors overseas, mostly in Europe and Asia. Our software
and all manuals are in English, but I assume most of these people use
English as a second language. So here's the question:

Will they know the phrase "vice versa?" If not, what is a not-too-wordy
replacement phrase that implies the same thing?

TIA

Suzanne

from Suzanne Lee - suzanne -at- autosim -dot- com - (801)298-1398 ext 333
**