The flaming of Dilbert

Subject: The flaming of Dilbert
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 08:55:31 -0600

FYI.
Eric

Author: ScottAdams -at- aol -dot- com at SMTP
Date: 3/21/95 9:57 PM

Eric,

Somebody on your list was nice enough to send me the text of the debate over
my Dilbert cartoon featuring a tech writer. It was great reading. I was
hoping you would be nice enough to post my response to the list.

My response:

This was the most negative response I've ever gotten from a strip. And
probably the most entertaining. Consequently, I plan to introduce a tech
writer character in the next few months who is a composite of some of the
more interesting personalities I picked up from the list.

God, I love my job.

Scott Adams