Job opening: Bakersfield, CA

Subject: Job opening: Bakersfield, CA
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 23:22:16 GMT

**** Employment Opportunities ****

Mustang Software, Inc. welcomes applications from qualified
individuals in many areas. We are a leading supplier of Bulletin
Board Software (Wildcat! BBS) and PC communication software
(QmodemPro) for DOS and Windows.

If you are interested in relocating to the Bakersfield area and
would like to explore a position with Mustang Software, Inc.,
please send a resume by mail or FAX outlining your qualifications.

*** Technical Writer ***

We require a qualified individual with excellent writing skills
who can work closely with our development team of technical
writers and engineers to produce quality end-user documentation
and online help for new and ongoing software projects.

You must be computer literate, with a working knowledge of MS Word
for Windows, RoboHelp and Pagemaker. Some skill with graphic arts
packages such as Corel Draw would also be useful.

We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have a
strong interest in BBSs, online services and modem communications.
Some knowledge of BASIC programming would be very helpful.

You will work within established corporate style guidelines, and
you may be asked to assist the marketing department to produce
newsletters, press releases, direct mail pieces and ads.

This is a full-time position and the successful applicant will be
required to relocate to Bakersfield, CA. We offer a competitive
salary and benefit package and a fun, casual work environment.

We are also looking for people to fill positions in:
Programming * Tech Support * Marketing * Telemarketing

Mustang Software, Inc. 6200 Lake Ming Road, Bakersfield, CA 93306
FAX 805-873-2599 Please mark all submissions Attn: Personnel Dept

Please, no electronic submissions or voice phone calls.