Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages

Subject: Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 13:27:38 -0500

Suzanne writes:
I think all chapters SHOULD start on a right page. However, I think it's a
complete joke to put text on a blank page stating that the page is blank. We
just leave it blank.

While I agree with this, I've had clients ask me if I forgot a page, or if I
printed an extra page that got included in the draft. So as silly as it
seems, it helps to label a page as "intentionally left blank."

Ron