Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages

Subject: Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 08:42:11 -0500

According to the old saying, "it's right to be odd." In other words, all odd
pages should be on the right. It's a publishing convention as far as I know,
at least I've always been told that since I began in publications production.
So the bottom line is, if you believe in the convention--and it seems most
do--then, yes the blank pages would be necessary to continue this.

Ron