[THANK YOU]: FrameMaker Online Help

Subject: [THANK YOU]: FrameMaker Online Help
From: "USA::MU17692" <MU17692%USA -dot- decnet -at- USAV01 -dot- GLAXO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 12:42:00 EST

Thank you to all those who responded to my request for online FrameMaker
information. Here is a summary of what I learned.

Al Bonnell, of Frame On-Line Services [INTERNET: aeb -at- frame -dot- com,
CompuServe: 71333,3224], provided me with the following
information:

Currently the following is a list of all Frame's on-line services:

Frame OnLine BBS: (408) 975-6729 (ANSI BBS)
Frame BigMac BBS: (408) 975-6738 (Macintosh BBS)
Frame FTP: ftp.frame.com or 192.111.118.8
WWW: http://www.frame.com
FrameFacts FAX server: (408) 975-6731
COMPUSERVE: GO DTPVEND, Section 12, DTPVendors A forum

<text deleted>

If you have comments about our WEB site, please follow the
directions and send a mail to 'webmaster'.

My colleagues on the technical writer listserver [TECHWR-L]
provided me with instructions for subscribing to the FrameMaker
listserver:

Send the command

subscribe framers <your Internet e-mail address>

Majordomo -at- Math -dot- McGill -dot- CA

Leave the subject line blank.

BTW, the mistake I was making was that I was using my given
name rather than my Internet e-mail address in the subscribe
command.

Among others, Laura Modisette (modisetl -at- batelle -dot- org) got this
right. Thanks.

Lars Helge Semb (lhs -at- vingmed -dot- no) pointed me to these additional
web sites:

http://sunasp1.cern.ch/frame/framemaker.html
http://www.cis.ohiostate.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/frame/faq/top.h
tml