Grant Writer Networking

Subject: Grant Writer Networking
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 19:20:29 -0800

One of our Berkeley STC chapter members has never written a grant, but she's
interviewing for a job in that arena. She'd like the chance to talk (by
phone--she doesn't do email) with someone who knows about grant writing.

Don't ask me any questions--that's all I know. If you'd be willing to have
her call you, send me your phone number and I'll pass it on. Thanks, ...RM

Richard Mateosian Technical Writer in Berkeley CA srm -at- c2 -dot- org