Interest groups on design of hard copy forms?

Subject: Interest groups on design of hard copy forms?
From: "m. diane langston" <m -dot- _diane_langston -at- MAIL -dot- AMSINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 09:01:15 EST

Does anyone know of an interest group or organization that focuses
primarily on the design of hard copy forms? Particularly groups that
consider both usability and the constraints imposed by OCR and
imaging, such as drop-out inks and bar codes? Any group working in
any industry (finance, health care, government, etc.) would be of
interest.

Reply to me personally if you like and I'll summarize for the list.
Thanks.

M. Diane Langston, American Management Systems
m -dot- _diane_langston -at- mail -dot- amsinc -dot- com