Negroponte's book

Subject: Negroponte's book
From: "PICKETT-HARNER, Molly" <MOP1 -at- NIORDS1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 15:31:00 EST

Richard mentioned Negroponte's, _Being Digital_.
I heartily recommend it to you techies: 'tis a quick, fun read re: our
electronic future.

Negroponte is an exciting man (a fascinating administrator even! Is this an
oxymoron?). :+)

Personally, I suspect our children will be born with antennas poking right
out of their craniums....
Molly Pickett-Harner
mop1 -at- niords1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov
harner -at- access -dot- mountain -dot- net