Re: Answer to the secret of the Corinthians!

Subject: Re: Answer to the secret of the Corinthians!
From: "Cornelison, Renee @ SLG" <rcornel -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 07:20:00 MST

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Answer to the secret of the Corinthians!
Date: Monday, March 06, 1995 3:24PM

------ From: Glen Accardo, Mon, Mar 6, 1995 ------

> glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
> Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
> Houston, TX 77084

> Did the Corinthians ever write back?

Well we are getting somewhere! The truth is out on the long time puzzle
"Did the Corinthians ever write back," Thanks to Marc. And we all know
about 42.. But now for another revelation: Glen Accardo real name is- - -
"GO CLEANA D CAR". he rearranged the letters hoping someone else would get
stuck with that job.

Renee