Freelance technical writer needed in Louisville

Subject: Freelance technical writer needed in Louisville
From: Dan Jones <djones -at- PEGASUS -dot- CC -dot- UCF -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 10:13:00 EST

Jack B. Loewy of Jack B. Loewy Marketing Consultants, Inc. asked me to post
the following job opening:

Jack B. Loewy Marketing Consultants, Inc. is interested in hiring a
freelance technical writer for a client.

This writer must have experience in chemistry writing or be a chemical
engineer. Experience with catalysts would be extremely helpful.

The period for this position could range from three months to one year,
possibly longer.

Please fax (502.562.0870) or E-mail (Jack Loewy, 75402,1110 -at- COMPUSERV -dot- COM)
your resume and samples of your work. If you have any questions, please
call me at 502.584-2800.

Company address:

Suite 810
Heyburn Building
332 West Broadway
Louisville, Kentucky 40202

Dan Jones
Department of English
University of Central Florida

"I am convinced that by the year 2005 more hours will be spent by
Americans on the Internet . . . than watching network television."

Nicholas Negroponte, Being Digital (Knopf, 1995)