Re: Fowl Pedestrian Jokes

Subject: Re: Fowl Pedestrian Jokes
From: "lara (l.) swift" <swiftl -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 15:12:00 -0500

I don't know about the Dali one, but I do know that
"42" is the answer to the meaning of life, as defined in "The
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. I watched the
series on TV, and the questions was carried across MANY MANY
episodes, before the answer came - "42". We were all quite
perplexed! What?? 42???

Lara.