Re: Fowl Pedestrian Jokes

Subject: Re: Fowl Pedestrian Jokes
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 14:10:43 -0800

Mike Johnson wonders...

> Although I laughed publicly at the road-crossing chicken jokes (thanks,
> Joyce) , I must admit to my colleagues in this private, intimate forum that
> I don't understand them all. (Color me red.) The Douglas Adams rationale
> (Forty-two) has me stumped.

Douglas Adams wrote the (is it five books now?) Hitchhikers
Guide to the Galaxy trilogy (and yes, it's still a trilogy!).

A common theme through the books is the answer to the question,
"What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?"

Forty-two is the answer.

Don't Panic -- read the books ;-)

Sue Gallagher