Replies; Resurrection

Subject: Replies; Resurrection
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 13:48:31 EST

Text item: Text_1

I was going to keep my mouth shut, but....I just can't take it
anymore;) Lately I've noticed that many, many people are including the
whole (or most of) the message that they're replying to in their
response. This is sooooo irritating! Not that I'm perfect (or anywhere
close), but I consciously take great care to pick out the one or two
lines that are relevant in my responses. I thought this was standard
practice, but apparently it is not. Please folks, try to include ONLY
the relevant lines in your replies.

Thanks a lot,
Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com

P.S. I can't believe people actually posted messages saying that I had
spelled "resurrection" wrong! Give me a break! If I corrected other
people's spelling on postings to this list, . . . GEEZ! It was a quick
and simple e-mail message!