Small business info

Subject: Small business info
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 09:37:27 -0500

Thank you for your time.

I am a freelance business writer researching an article on small
businesses "managing their property manager." In essence, I
need to find a few business owners (any field and anywhere in the USA)
who have had problems with the office space they are leasing. My article
will simply illustrate how some businesses have successfully resolved their
problems to continue doing what they do best (i.e., running their own
business). Problems can range from leaks to difficulties with other tenants.
My reason for writing this article is that my wife's business (physical
therapy practice) encountered major roof leaks and heating problems during
the first week of occupancy in her new space. It took 3 months to resolve
and raised all sorts of havoc with day-to-day operations. I believe
other small businesses could benefit from this article.

If your business or your friend's business has had a problem getting the
property manager (building owner) to fix a problem, and is willing to talk
about it for the benefit of other small business owners, please contact me
at jleer -at- mv -dot- mv -dot- com with the business name, phone, and contact person.

Thanks for you assistance,
Jon Leer