Re: Technical Writing Problems

Subject: Re: Technical Writing Problems
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 12:16:32 MDT

Lori Lathrop wrote:

>his response to my request for feedback was, "Oh, it's
>great! Just what we needed!" I then asked him if he
>could respond to the questions I'd written as DEVELOPMENT
>NOTES throughout the draft. His response was, "Ah, well,
>um, questions? Can I call you back tomorrow?"

AMEN! I just don't get it! How can these guys say the
document is "just what we needed" when it's full of
questions and other vacancies in information?! Now THAT's
a problem!

('Course, one can't control the behavior of others... only
influence it STRONGLY!)

Lori Moore }}}} Freebird }}}}}
Micron in Boise,
Idaho, USA
~Still no word of which city will be the lucky winner of
the Micron expansion... Should be any time now!~