Info needed on customer partnering

Subject: Info needed on customer partnering
From: "lara (l.) swift" <swiftl -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 16:44:00 -0500

Hi,

I am looking for some information and suggestions on customer
partnering.

The company I work for would like to include Distributors/customers
in early documentation review cycles. We are trying to establish a
process by which to do this, and I was wondering if anyone else has
tried to initiate something similar.

Currently our documentation is only reviewed internally, but we think
that it would make our customers happier if they were included in our
process and able to give us feedback. We want to keep the process
very controlled, limited to some of our main distributors, and get as
much feedback from them as possible.

Does anyone have any comments/ideas on this? We are just at the
beginning stage and have a few distributor contacts. I thought that
maybe some of you might have some suggestions.

Please email me directly, and I will publish a summary to the list.

Thanks!

Lara Swift
swiftl -at- bnr -dot- ca