Jobs / Seminars

Subject: Jobs / Seminars
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 16:52:01 EST

After reading Mary Deaton's survey questions and thinking about them for
the past few days, it suddenly occurred to me that I must be missing
something here. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Why is it OK for people to post job openings (which can certainly benefit
subscribers who happen to be looking for work) but it's *not* OK for
people to post information about workshops or seminars (which can benefit
subscribers who need to improve their skills)? What's the difference?

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 808, Georgetown, CO 80444
Phone: 303-567-4011 / Fax - 303-567-9306