Mike Torras Summary

Subject: Mike Torras Summary
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 18:45:05 GMT

-> Please rerun or send a copy of the summary prepared
-> by Mike Torras on Word and FrameMaker.

The list is very nice but in my opinion is about as valid as comparing a
Chevy with a Rototiller ... different products, different strengths. It
all depends what you want to do. A Chevy makes a mess of my garden, and
a Rototiller does a crummy job of getting me to the supermarket.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500