Easy printing

Subject: Easy printing
From: Steve Mott <steve -at- DEMAND -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 16:12:50 -0500

Hello all:

I'm fairly new to this list, but caught the very tail end of good/bad
experiences with printing and printing companies a few days back.
Perhaps this option will be of help to some:

Print your zine, book, newsletter, marketing materials, or other
documents without exhausting your desktop printer/copier AND without
leaving your office.

Use e-mail, dial-up modem or diskette to send us your print files.
We'll print, bind, finish, and fulfill them to your specs (regardless
of the platform or app they were created in), so you can concentrate
on the creative/editorial side rather than printing. B&W, color,
covers, the whole works.

Very fast turnaround, credit card payment, and all the other services
you'd expect.

Steve

Demand Printing
513-469-0010