automotive clip art

Subject: automotive clip art
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 13:59:11 -0800

Hi guys!

I'm creating a book on retrofitting automotive air conditioning systems
to use the new non-CFC refrigerants, and I need to create some diagrams.
Does anyone know of a good source for automotive clip art? Could be
internet (Netcom give me full access, to the best of my knowledge) or a
vendor you can recommend.

I'll be doing some research on my own as well, but I thought someone out
there in Whirler-land might know.

Bonni Graham
Owner, Manual Labour
bonnig -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com