Re: Overuse of Bulleted Lists

Subject: Re: Overuse of Bulleted Lists
From: Toni Rizzo <Toni -dot- Rizzo -at- M -dot- CC -dot- UTAH -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 21:27:31 -0700

Bullet lists are a great way to present info concisely without
unnecessary verbage. They stand out, and the white space is useful.Bullet
lists can also be used effectively along with tables in info mapping. The
head at the left directs the reader's attention to the list and they get
the info they need at a glance. This format is great for instructional
documents and procedural manuals.
Toni
Toni -dot- Rizzo -at- m -dot- cc -dot- utah -dot- edu