Re: Fast Help Needed

Subject: Re: Fast Help Needed
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:36:44 -0800

Marc Santacroce said:
> There are tons on 35-40 an hour TW
> jobs here, and software testers are getting $60. You take it from there.

Testers? For what kind of software??? A QA engineer, yeah, that sounds
right, but I was offered a testing job in Alameda (for testing
Japanese software, which not everyone can do) for the princely sum of
$12/hr.

Needless to say, I didn't take it. (It might have been good
experience, but it would take me about an hour and a half during rush
hour to get there from where I live.)

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com